Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all services provided by Writeable to you, the Client.
It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a Client accepts a quote then the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
Charges for services to be provided by Writeable are defined in the project quotation that the Client receives via e-mail. Quotations are valid for a period of 30 days. Writeable reserves the right to alter or decline to provide a quotation after the expiry of the 30 days.
Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all services require an advance payment of a minimum of forty (40) percent of the project quotation total before the work on the project commences. A stage payment of a minimum of forty (40) percent of the project total can be requested at any stage of the project if Writeable sees fit to issue, with the outstanding percentage of the project quotation total due upon completion of the work, before the release of materials.
Invoices will be issued from Cyber Sushi Design Ltd, the parent company of Writeable. Payment for services is due by bank transfer to Cyber Sushi Design Ltd. Bank details will be made available on invoices.
Writeable will provide the Client with an opportunity to review the content once the services have been completed. At the completion of the project, such materials will be deemed to be accepted and approved unless the Client notifies Writeable otherwise within ten (10) days of the date the materials are made available to the Client. This is also the point at which the client should request any amendments. One round of amendments is included in the project. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure the content is as it should be before publication.
Turnaround Time and Content Control
Writeable will complete the Client’s work by the date specified in the project proposal, or at a date agreed with the Client upon receipt of the initial payment, unless a delay is specifically requested by the Client and agreed by Writeable.
In return, the Client agrees to delegate a single individual as a primary contact to aid Writeable with progressing the commission in a satisfactory and expedient manner.
During the project, Writeable will require the Client to provide any necessary collateral to support the project and responses to emails and information requests.
Failure to provide required website content:
Writeable is a small business, to remain efficient we must ensure that the work we have scheduled is carried out at the timetabled time. On occasions, we may have to reject offers for other work and inquiries to ensure that your work is completed at the time arranged.
This is why we ask that you provide all the required information in advance. On any occasion where progress cannot be made with your project because we have not been given the required information in the agreed time frame, and we are delayed as result, we reserve the right to impose a surcharge of up to 25%.
If you agree to provide us with the required information and subsequently fail to do so within one week of project commencement we reserve the right to close the project and the balance remaining becomes payable immediately. Simply put, all the above condition says is do not give us the go-ahead to start until you are ready to do so.
Invoices will be provided by Cyber Sushi Design Limited upon completion. Invoices are sent via email. Payments are due upon receipt. Accounts that remain unpaid thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice will be assessed a service charge in the amount of the higher of one and one-half percent (1.5%) or £30 per month of the total amount due.
The Client agrees to reimburse Writeable for any additional expenses necessary for the completion of the work.
Accounts unpaid thirty (30) days after the date of invoice will be considered in default. Clients with accounts in default agree to pay Writeable reasonable expenses, including legal fees and costs for collection by third-party agencies, incurred by Writeable in enforcing these Terms and Conditions.
Termination of services by the Client must be requested in a written notice and will be effective on receipt of such notice. Telephone requests for termination of services will not be honoured until and unless confirmed in writing. The Client will be invoiced for any work completed to the date of first notice of cancellation for payment in full within thirty (30) days.
All Writeable services may be used for lawful purposes only. You agree to indemnify and hold Writeable/Cyber Sushi Design Limited harmless from any claims resulting from your use of our service that damages you or any other party.
The Client gains the copyright to content provided by Writeable once accounts have been paid in full. The client grants Cyber Sushi Design Limited the rights to publish and use such material unless explicitly agreed in writing. The Client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party. The Client is further responsible for granting Writeable permission and rights for use of the same and agrees to indemnify and hold Writeable harmless from any and all claims resulting from the Client’s negligence or inability to obtain proper copyright permissions. This contract for our services shall be regarded as a guarantee by the Client to Writeable that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained. Evidence of permissions and authorities may be requested.
Writeable cannot accept responsibility for any alterations caused by a third party occurring to the Client’s content after completion. Such alterations include, but are not limited to additions, modifications, or deletions.
These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements. The Client’s signature below or payment of an advance fee constitutes agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Payment online is an acceptance of our terms and conditions.
This Agreement shall be governed by English Law.
Writeable hereby excludes itself, its Employees and or Agents from all and any liability from:
- Loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy;
- Loss or damage caused by omission;
- Loss or damage caused by delay or error, whether the result of negligence or other cause in the production of the content;
- Loss or damage to clients’ materials submitted for the purposes of the project. Immaterial whether the loss or damage results from negligence or otherwise.
The entire liability of Cyber Sushi Design Limited to the Client in respect of any claim whatsoever or breach of this Agreement, whether or not arising out of negligence, shall be limited to the charges paid for the Services under this Agreement in respect of which the breach has arisen.
SEO & Internet Marketing
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Writeable has no control over the policies and ranking algorithms of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. A Client’s website may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, on-going changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Writeable does not guarantee No.1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Writeable assumes no liability for ranking, traffic, indexing issues related to penalties. Consequently, the Client understands that ranking a new website is much more difficult than ranking old and established sites and should not have unrealistic expectations about rankings, traffic, and revenues.
- A new website may get a temporary boost in ranking for some targeted keywords for a few days before the website settles down to its real place. This is known as the ‘new site boost effect’ and it is quite common. Consequently, the Client understands that a new site has not really got top rankings within a month and soon it will revert down to its actual position.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO efforts. This happens because of on-going changes in the ranking algorithm. A website’s search engine ranking can fluctuate any day due to any changes made by the competitors.
- Writeable makes no guarantee/warranty of project timeline or added expenses (like charging additional fees, etc.) if:-
- The Client fails to resolve Cyber Sushi Design Ltd queries on time.
- Makes delays in providing required access, documents, permissions, or any support for Search Engine Optimisation purposes.
- Fails to make necessary changes to the website as and when advised by Writeable for carrying out the Search Engine Optimisation services.
- There is a server outage for a prolonged time on the Client’s site.
- SEO work is destroyed either wholly or in parts, either knowingly or unknowingly by any party without the prior consultation of Writeable. SEO work is considered to be destroyed either wholly or in parts if the following changes (but not limited to) are made to a website by any party other than Writeable or without first consulting Writeable:
- Changes in the file(s) or folder(s) name.
- Putting a file in a different folder or putting a folder in another folder or subdomain.
- Making changes in the head section of a document like changing the text in the title tag, removing certain HTML tags required for site authentication.
- Deleting a link, folder, file, web document, or subdomain.
- Modifying text on a web document like changing the formatting of the text or repositioning the text.
- Removing analytics code from the web page which is used to track website traffic.
- Linking out to any website without prior consultation of the Writeable.
- Adding a file, folder, web document, widget, or any functionality.
- Renaming URLs of existing web documents.
- Taking down the website or part of the website.
- Renaming, re-locating, adding, or removing any file, folder, or subdomain on a web server including web documents, robots.txt, .htacess file, sitemap.xml, rss.xml, etc.
- Changes in the site architecture
- Changes in the anchor text
- Making any changes on an optimised web page
- Uploading a new website to the domain.
- Duplicating content either on the website or releasing it online through other websites.
To contact the Writeable team email: email@example.com